Achieve Your Dreams
Skin Rejuvenation Savannah GA
Using Laser, Light, Energy, and More to Rejuvenate the Skin
Skin rejuvenation can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser, light, energy-based treatments, chemical peels, and other non-ablative methods. The result is a smoother, clearer, and more youthful appearance to your skin.
Skin rejuvenation is a treatment to resurface your skin, or to improve the texture, clarity, and overall appearance of your skin. Conditions that can be treated include:
- Static Wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Dynamic Wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
- Vascular Conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood filled blisters, or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of Skin Tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structure (collagen and elastin fibers) that results in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite.
Esthetician Service Locations
Your esthetician will discuss various skin care options during your consultation in one of our Georgia or South Carolina offices. Call 912.920.2090 or complete and submit the form to schedule a confidential consultation.